Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where do you located?
A: Our main office is located in Jl Pemuda no 120 G Magelang, Jawa
Tengah. However we had representatives in Jakarta.
Q: Why buying online?
A: There are few advantages of buying online instead of buying on
- Saving time: with a few clicks, you the item will arrive on your
door step! You don't need to drive, walk and combats the
tiring traffic jam!
- Environmentally friendly: Buying online will help in preserving
the environment by polluting the air less.
- Saving money: our goods is well priced to ensure you got the
best price compared to ordinary shops. Buying online will free
you from parking fees, fuel fees or other public transport fees.
Moreover buying online will save your precious time.
- Safe: there are risks every time we go shopping outside.
Those including small accident, pickpocket or other threat. By
buying online you will be safe from this issues.
- Guaranteed: we offer cash back warranty to any goods bought
within three days after receiving the goods.
- Best price warranty: we warrant that you got the best price for
the good you have bought here within 30 days. If you find the
same product with lower price, we will return the change to you!
Q: How do I pay?
A: Payment can be done by bank transfer to one of our account
- Bank Mandiri account
- Bank Central Asia account
- For other method of payment using credit card and Paypal is
Q: What is your service area?
A: We can deliver our goods to every part of Indonesia and world.
Q: How do you send your items?
A: We have several delivery methods depending the item type and
- Spare parts: we will use TIKI or post's parcel service including to
- Machinery: we will arrange the shipment and installation of the
machine at customer's position.
Q: How long does it take for me to receive the item?
A: Shipment depends on the shipping method and delivery, however in general:
- TIKI requires 2 working days to arrive in your door step.
- Machinery however requires about 30 days for sea freight.
If required we could use air freight to send the machine.
Q: Can you send item overseas?
A: We could send items overseas. However at this moment we are
preparing our export permit and we will open our export service soon.
Q: Are there any warranty on the item purchased?
A: We have limited warranty on items:
- Spare parts: we guarantee that the spare parts that we sold is
new, well functioning and in it's best condition. Spare part
guaranteed is valid for 3 months and not valid for any mishandling
and outside specification of the machine. Any complaints
should be addressed within 7 days after the good is received.
- Machinery: we guarantee that our machinery is new and has been checked free from any defects.
Machinery guaranteed for 1 year.
Q: Is the good insured?
A: Our policy is to insure goods that costs more than Rp
10.000.000,00, however we also provide insurance at customer's
Q: How do I trust you?
A: We have an official trading permit issued
by by the government of Republic Indonesia with SIUP
number 510.41/314/370/PK/XII/09. Our company also officially
registered and recognised by the government of Republic Indonesia with
TDP number 111055204316.
Q: What is SIUP?
A: SIUP stands for Surat Ijin Usaha Perdagangan, which literally
means trading permit. It is the legal permit required for a
company to do trading and issued by the government of Republic Indonesia
for trading company. Although we are not in Jogjakarta, to give
you some illustration, we gave you a link containing detail about SIUP
Jogjakarta Government SIUP website.
Q: What is TDP?
A: TDP stands for Tanda Daftar Perusahaan, which means Company
Registration. Owning this documents means the company is legally
registered and recognised by the government of Republic Indonesia.
Although we are not in Jogjakarta, to give you some illustration, we
gave you a link containing detail about TDP from
Jogjakarta Government TDP website.
Q: Who founded this company?
A: This website was founded by Sony Suryawijaya